An arrow through the heart has long been a symbol of romantic love.
It has its origins in the story of Cupid, who is often seen as a chubby baby boy holding a bow and an arrow with a heart-shaped point.
His favorite pastime is shooting his arrows into the hearts of unsuspecting humans, causing them to fall in love with the next person they see.
This gorgeous lariat necklace features a cute heart shape and an arrow with perfectly straight lines and details, giving it a look of almost technical precision.
The arrow also has a nice weight to it, allowing it to hang straight down to operate as the closure for the necklace.
- Material: Solid sterling silver
- Finish: Polished, with a pure silver and anti-tarnish plating
- Length of arrow: 1 1/8 inches (27 mm)
- Width of heart: just under 1/2 inch (11 mm)
- Chain: 24 inches (it is quite a long chain)
- Item number: wh226
Share this Product
My wife loved it. Big hit