For many of us, music is an important part of our lives, bringing us hours of profound and long-lasting enjoyment in ways that are different from one person to the next.
So you probably don't need to be a musician to recognize these well-known symbols of musical notation - It's enough that they mean 'Music' and everything that music means to you.
A pair of sixteenth notes sits at one end of this fun-to-wear adjustable ring, and a treble clef is at the other. Together they make for a cute and endearing accent to remind you of something you love.
- Material: Solid sterling silver
- Finish: Polished
- Plating: Pure silver and anti-tarnish
- Treble Clef: 7/16 inch tall x 3/16 inch wide (12 x 5 mm)
- Band: 1/16 inch wide (1.5 mm)
- Size: Adjustable from size 6 – 9
- Item number: wh280