Dreamcatchers are said to protect sleepers from bad dreams. According to tradition, the web traps them until morning, when they evaporate. But all the good dreams are allowed to pass through the web and then get channeled down through the feathers to the happy sleeper.
Plus, you can also wear this dreamcatcher necklace during the day to inspire you to always focus on all the good that surrounds you, and to never underestimate the power of your subconscious.
It's made of solid sterling silver. The delicate hoop with center orb and web are simple and polished, which is a nice contrast to the antiqued detailing of the two feathers that dangle from the bottom.
- Material: Solid sterling silver
- Finish: Polished, with antique accents
- Overall Pendant Height: 1.25 inch (32mm)
- Hoop: 9/16 inch diameter (14 mm)
- Feathers: 5/8 inch (15.8 mm)
- Overall necklace length: 17 1/2 inch (44 cm)
- Chain is adjustable to 14.5 inches (36.8 cm) and 16 inches (40.6 cm)
- Item number: wh34-dp17g14