- Material: 100% Sterling silver
- Finish: Polished, with antiqued accents
- Height of pendant, excluding loop: just over 3/4 inch (21 mm)
- Width: 1-3/8 inches (35 mm)
- Chain: matching antiqued rope chain, 18 inches (45.6 cm), with spring ring closer
- Item number: wh525
A mother elephant walks protectively alongside her baby. Their raised trunks are seen as good luck symbols, meaning that they shower good fortune on all who cross their path.
These elephants are nicely detailed, with ridges that emphasize the folds of their skin and the undersides of their trunks. The mother elephant's body is smooth, shiny, and round, showing her strength and size.