A scalloped seashell makes a perfect backdrop for a pearl; they look like they were made for each other. Add a long and slender silver stem and together they've become delicate and elegant drop earrings.
The shell and pearl complement each other perfectly; they're nicely proportioned in relation to each other, and color-wise are a natural combination. The scalloped lines of the shell radiate outward from the pearl and make it come alive, and the edges of the shell effectively pick up the light and provide a softly sparkling frame for the pearl.
- Material: Solid sterling silver with fresh water pearls
- Pearl setting type: Bond
- Finish: Polished, with pure silver plating
- Shell: 3/8 inch tall (10mm)
- Overall earring: 2 inches long (51mm)
- Earring type: Post, Push-back
- Item number: wh293