A book, with its front and back covers that open and close, just naturally makes for a perfect locket. And it also makes perfect sense for the book to be the Bible – one of the oldest, most cherished and influential writings in human history.
The cover of this locket is handsomely inscribed with a simple cross and modest decorative border. The same cross carries through to the inside, appearing on the left side of the inner compartment.
The inner compartment can hold a small treasure such as a folded strip of paper printed with a few words of inspiration such as an excerpt from a favorite psalm.
- Material: Solid sterling silver
- Outside finish: Polished
- Inside: Unfinished / matte
- Outside: Almost 1/2 inch tall excluding hanger x 3/8 inch wide (11 x 9mm)
- More than 1/8 inch thick (4mm)
- Inside: About 5/16 inch tall x 1/4 inch wide x almost 1/8 inch deep (8 x 6 x 3mm)
- Chain: 18 inch (45.6cm) with spring ring closer
- Item number: wh454