Not just for mountain climbers or Colorado residents, this unique ring can be an inspiration for you when you're ready to tackle your next metaphorical “mountain”.
It's gold-plated silver, and the four little mountains have a vertically brushed finish, which gives them a more earthy look. It also makes them stand out from the simple polished finish on the rest of the ring.
The mountains themselves are wonderfully elegant in their simple design: Just four differently-sized outlines of triangles really, with smaller solid triangles having jagged bottoms to represent snow-capped peaks.
And, although it may be just in the eye of this beholder, all the differently-sized triangles give the ring a sort of fun, quirky tiara or crown look. See if you agree.
- Material: Solid sterling silver with gold-plating
- Finish: Brushed / Polished
- Mountain range: 3/4 inch wide (19 mm)
- Tallest mountain: 1/4 inch high (6 mm)
- Band width: 1/16 inch (1.5 mm)
- Ring size: Adjustable from 6 through 9
- Item number: wh135