- Material: 100% sterling silver
- Finish: Polished, with antique accents
- More than 1-1/4 inch tall excluding hanger (33mm)
- More than 5/8 inch at its widest (17mm)
- Chain: 18 inches (46cm), with spring ring closer
- Item number: wh460
Did you know that snakes do in fact have backbones? A snake's backbone is made up of many vertebrae, which are interlocked with one another in front and in back. It's a type of backbone that allows the snake great flexibility and is also the way they move – by wriggling their backbone in a wave-like motion.
This snake is making full use of his flexible backbone, coiling his tail end one in direction into a tight spiral and his front end in the opposite direction into a loose loop that frames his diamond head. It makes for a very decorative and graceful backwards 'S'-shaped pendant.
This is a nicely-detailed necklace, especially the realistic features of the head, and the entire length of the body is decorated with the distinctive snakeskin diamond pattern.