The interweaving of these two squares creates a gorgeous diamond-shaped knot.
The strands of the Celtic knot become narrow at the outer corners and rounded as they turn back in towards the center, adding to the ribbon-like effect of this brightly polished pendant.
Layered upon the symbolism of continuity, infinity and connectedness that belongs to all Celtic knots, this four-pointed, or quaternary, knot is said to have several possible meanings:
- The four directions - North, South, East, and West
- The four seasons
- The four physical elements - Earth, Water, Fire and Air
- An emblem of Brigid, the Queen of Four fires, who possessed four kinds of wisdom - hand, hearth, head and heart.
This necklace comes with a shimmering, diamond-cut anchor chain that complements its texture.
- Material: Solid sterling silver
- Finish: Polished
- Height, excluding loop: 1 inch (25 mm)
- Chain: 18 inch
- Item number: wh249
Share this Product
I am so pleased with my new gorgeous sterling silver necklace! It is even lovelier than the website photo and came beautifully packaged. Highly recommend!!
I was so happy to find this necklace! and when it arrived it was better than I had anticipated! Very well made and packaged so nicely! Definitely will continue to shop woot &hammy.